June 19, 2010

Introducing Gian!

IT'S A BOY for my brother and sister in law!!! He was born in April, but we didn't get to meet him until the end of May and he's just adorable. Cute little tiny boy who I can't wait to see grow. It'll be so fun to watch his soccer games and see him as he explores the world around him.

We had the great opportunity to be with him during one of his baths. He was actually really quite and comfy during the whole thing until he had to get out of the water and into his ducky towel...

To continue from the picture at the very top, we caught a glimpse of little Gian smiling and having a good ole time as he slept. Isn't that a nice content face? I bet he's dreaming of eating... Boys!

I'm truly proud of being an aunt to this fabulous little guy. He was born only a couple of days before my dad's birthday, so that was probably the best birthday gift my dad had ever received. He had been wanting a grandchild for years...

1 comment:

Joy said...

Oh, he is adorable!!! Please tell his parents congrats for us. He has a cute smile!! And I'm sure you were so excited to hold him.