October 28, 2009

Snowflakes

Ah - Winter is peaking his head a little too early! It's been lightly snowing on and off since September, but we received a nasty storm today. The crazy thing is that I don't even think it's THAT cold outside. It's uncomfortable and you have to walk much much slower, but it's definitely not bone chilling. Is this a sign that I'm getting used to the cold weather in CO after almost 3 years of living here, or is it that my ski jacket works really well? Ha!

All the more reason to sip on a nice cup of hot chocolate, put on a snuggly sweater (notice, I didn't say a Snuggie), and write a blog entry.

Our front yard:

Our winter wonderland (aka backyard):
Our sidewalk - look at the depth of the snow!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Your yard looks beautiful. I'm sure it's not fun to shovel or drive in, but from someone who doesn't get to see snow unless we travel (except that one year), I'm so jealous. We're going to Utah in a couple weeks and I'm so excited. It's still hot here, although a front comes in tonight...so, we'll see.